Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Just Joined Facebook

I know, I know, I'm the last person on the planet to join Facebook. Not really, but it feels that way sometimes. My friends have asked me to join them on Facebook many, many times over the years, and I've always found a reason to duck joining. Why? I guess I wasn't really sure how how comfortable I'd be joining a social networking site. I mean, do I really want the whole world seeing my business. But along came this blog and I figured, "Why not join Facebook?"

Another reason I joined Facebook was I figured it was the only way I was ever going to get to "see" my best friend and her family. Aside from seeing each other at the kids' birthday parties, it seems we are all too busy to spend some time together - especially me and my best friend. Oh sure, we talk on the phone, but not nearly as often as I would like. I know she is very active on Facebook, so I've decided that if that if the only way to catch up on the news on a regular basis is to read her wall, then read her wall I will. (Sound like Yoda, I do.)

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on how the whole Facebook thing goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment