Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Thngs - They Are A-Changing

This morning I spent learning about Prudential Real Estate. You see, the broker I work for has changed from one national company to another, and today was training day with the new company.

Wow. I really impressed. From what I can gather, Prudential Real Estate has a really neat interactive tool which will help sellers track the interest in their property. They have something called the Online Seller Advantage (OSA). Apparently, the OSA allows sellers listed with me to receive emails from me keeping them up to speed on Web activity on their home and listing, price, and status changes in their neighborhood. How cool is that?!

There is also a feature which allows me to email non-customers who are simply interested in knowing what is going on with property sales in their neighborhood. True Story - After the meeting this morning, I came back to my office and took a call from a woman who wanted to know about a property that just went on the market in her neighborhood. She's not interested in buying or selling at this time; she just wanted to know for how much the house was listed. After giving her the information she was looking for, I explained that Trend Realty just joined the Prudential Real Estate family and told her about this new Online program. I then offered to put her on my email list so I can send her updates of property sales in her neighborhood. Did she accept my offer? You bet she did.

Yep, I am happy with the change my broker has brought upon us.

No comments:

Post a Comment